New Year is the time to contemplate over the good and bad experiences of the previous year. Everyone anticipates betterment in whatever they do. Our celebrities are no different and have their own set of plans and goals to improve their life with each passing day. MAG catches up with your favourite celebs, as they talk about their resolutions and aspirations while welcoming 2017. Take a look!
1. The old me.
2. Loads of destruction around the world. Lots of lives were lost. I want to see this world as a better and peaceful place for us and generations to come.
3. CALL got reunited and we performed throughout the country. Playing music with my friends is what I missed for the past few years.
4. With every passing day, I look for improving myself both physically and mentally. Every day comes with challenges and its fair share of experiences which help me learn. With every passing day, I become one day wiser.
5. Life is a constant journey towards self improvement and self exploration. One should keep exploring their strengths and weaknesses to grow more as individuals.
6. Making more and more music.
7. All of the above.
1. I am leaving nothing or anyone behind. I am someone who will be there all the time and believe in positivity.
2. I wish I could stop flight PK-661 from taking off.
3. Drama serial Dillagi was the most memorable thing to have happened this year.
4. No one , no year, nothing can change me.
5. I learnt that helping others is actually helping oneself.
6. I am looking forward to 2018 in 2017... hahahaha.
7. My new year resolution is to get slim, smart and sleek.
1. I would be glad to leave confusion behind.
2. Wish I could change the fact that so many people died.
3. The most memorable were receiving personal surprises.
4. I feel like I have grown up.
5. This year has taught me to spend more time with family.
6. Go with the flow and try to be happy.
7. You can’t plan everything.
1. Some personal insecurities.
2. No regrets! Everything happens for a reason and has made me who I am today.
3. I took two international holidays and also adopted around 10 cats.
4. For the better, I hope! I am more self reflective or at least that is what I tell myself.
5. The only thing constant in life is change.
6. The end of wedding season... Hehe... but seriously work, peace and prosperity for everyone and maybe getting a dog!
7. I resolve to be a better person than I was last year.
1. 2016 was the toughest year for me and has helped me learn a lot, therefore, I would like to leave all the tough experiences behind.
2. I just wish the PIA plane crash had not taken place.
3. This year gave us several reasons to cry but as far as my personal life is concerned, my brother’s daughter was born this year which is the most memorable thing to have happened.
4. I have matured immensely last year. It has changed me a lot, since I have struggled a lot with respect to my work.
5. I have really helped my sons become athletic and active and have invested a lot of time around them.
6. I am really excited for movies. Also, I will be singing this year and have planned a lot of other things.
7. I believe that everything in life happens according to its timing. Whatever is good for you will happen, no matter what. I will work on my acting skills and bring up my children like a responsible mother. Also, I will try my best to be a good person overall.