1. Which country's flag is solid green?
2. Which U.S. state flag contains a British Union Jack?
C. New York
3. Which of the following country's flags is not rectangular, but is shaped like a double pennant?
4. Which country's flag contains the words 'Ordem E Progresso'?
5. Aside from the Vatican, which national flag is the only one that is a square?
6. What national flag depicts a bunch of bananas?
B. Solomon Islands
D. Papua New Guinea
7. Which country's flag has a white moon and star?
A. South Korea
8 Which African flag features an AK-47?
9. Which country's flag has a sword on it?
C. Saudi Arabia
10. Which of these national flags is NOT red, white and blue?
11. Which country's flag has a red leaf on it?
B. Cape Verde
12. Which country's flag has a sun in the middle?
D. Burkina Faso
13. Which country's flag has a temple on it?
14. Which two country's flags are exactly the same (apart from a small difference in width-to-height ratio)?
A. Indonesia and Monaco
B. Italy and Hungary
C. Niger and Nigeria
D. Ireland and Ivory Coast
15. Which country's flag has a tree on it?
16. What country's flag is green with a red circle?
17. What country's flag is blue with a horizontal yellow stripe and an off-center white star immediately below the stripe?
18. What country's flag is dark red with a horizontal white stripe across the middle?
19. Which country's flag has red, white and light blue (in order from the top down) horizontal stripes?
20. Red, blue and orange horizontal stripes?
21. Green, white and orange vertical stripes?
22. Two red vertical stripes with a wide white vertical stripe down the centre.
23. Red over white horizontal stripes with a crescent moon and five stars.
24. Green with gold crescent and star.
25. Green, yellow and red vertical stripes with a green star in the middle.
9. Saudi Arabia
14. Indonesia and Monaco