Shraddha Kapoor is one of those actresses who have learnt how to make their petite frame work beautifully for themselves. Keeping in mind her narrow shoulders and an enviably tiny waist, she is mostly spotted sporting shorter lengths – be it dresses or even tops. This trick is basically the essence of Fashion 101 for petite girls since too much fabric might overwhelm your game while the mini length makes your legs and overall frame appear longer. If you and Shraddha share the same physique, and height, here is how you can get inspired by her style sense.
1. From phones to shoes, gold shades are even more on the rise then before. It would be no surprise if the colour is even declared colour of the year. Celebrities, of course, always remain on top of their style game to jump on the trend wagon before there is even one. Sparkling at an event in a muted gold dress, Shraddha Kapoor showed everyone just how true that is. The shade complemented her skin tone completely instead of making her look washed out. Rocking her gold sheen dress, she opted for nude kitten heels and a loose hairdo. The baby-doll cut of the dress is adorable as well as it creates a balance with the clenched fit around the waist. The modest length and bright lip help Shraddha thrive on that girl-next-door vibe.
2. If you thought that lace-up shoes can only look good on gladiators and with shorts, Shraddha will make you reconsider that. The petite girl looked fabulous wearing a loose halter-neck shirt with a cut out detail on the shoulder. She paired this bohemian top with a pair of ripped jeans tucked into lace-up boots. The little details like the knee rips on the denims and the boots create a fusion between the traditional hippie style and the rock chic ethos. This is Shraddha at her minimalistic best.
3. The actress carries a vibe that is quintessentially girl-next-door and has a fairly good sense when it comes to fashion. This beauty’s style quotient ranges from risque to demure and she never fails to create a buzz with her looks whenever she makes an appearance. If Shraddha’s fashion sense over the years has taught us anything, it is that high waisted shorts, or really any other kind, are a big ‘yes’ for all the short ladies. Get inspired by the Haider star and layer them up for some casual fun or wear them to help bring about with the illusion of longer legs. You can also wear tights or leggings underneath for some good colourblocking. Finish out the look with minimal make-up and white sneakers. This crop-top-navy-hot-shorts-and-olive-shrug look is relatively simple yet smart. Get your summer inspiration: keep it simple and pair your basics well.
4. The young in-the-making diva teamed a pair of distressed denims from Zara an off-shoulder top and sneakers. But what stole the show is the choker that she sported on this look. This particular accessory looks great on ladies with slender necks and defined jawlines. The cropped shoulder detail helps to visually elongate the frame, especially if your trousers are of the same colour as your top. This trick works wonderfully, as proven by Shraddha.
5. Shraddha proves time and again that she can effortlessly oscillate between different looks and just as easily pull off sophisticated dresses when need be. She looks like a million bucks in this soothing navy blue number. She finished off this look with a sleek low ponytail and matching designer earrings to add ultimate class. Expert tip: let the dress make an impact on its own; keep the make-up and accessories minimal, going for nude-pink or coral tones for lips and shoes.
Shraddha usually goes for a minimal dress and edgier hair to pair with it, but to celebrate the success of her movie, Baaghi, she shook things up a bit by picking up an edgy Christopher Kane dress. The multicolour paint splatter number not only looked fantastic on the actress but also showed us how to combine top trends (cut out, thigh-high slit and graphic paint splash) perfectly without going overboard. Undoubtedly, the Baaghi girl cut a striking picture in the refreshing look, staying true to the feel of her movie. Always the one to go for a girl-next-door silhouette, this dress presented her in a much-needed pop of colour in a graffiti-like print, pleasantly surprising everyone and giving girls serious fashion goals.
Adding to that, the midi-length dress boasted of strategically placed cut outs on the waist and sleeves, along with a thigh-high slit that added a whole lot of funk to the entire look along with the asymmetrical detailing on the slit that perfectly shows off her toned legs. Shraddha paired this bright number with a pair of beautiful, deep plum heels to balance out the colours, which further elevated the fashion status of this look. The bold smokey eyes, nude lips and a top knot were just the right finishing touches.
Shraddha Kapoor is one of those actresses who have learnt how to make their petite ...Read Detail
Most guys don’t pay too much attention to grooming,....Read Detail
The beauty of brown is versatility. Brown shoes look good with most....Read Detail