Can’t find the perfect everyday skin ritual for your skin type? Here’s how each of these product functions and how to use it right.
Face wash, moisturiser, serum, sunblock, BB cream – each of these products play a huge role in helping you get radiant and healthy skin. Hence, it’s of utmost importance that you add them to your everyday skin-care regimen. Don’t be overwhelmed by the number, here’s a breakdown for you.
1. Cleaning is the most important part of your skin-care regimen. A good face wash cleanses skin from deep and prepares it to reap the benefits of serum and cream that will follow. Try a foam-based cleansing face wash, it will not only keep your skin clear, but also add a glossy sheen.
2. On a clean face, apply a serum that penetrates deep into the skin. Try a youth-affirming serum, as it is enriched with insta-collagen booster and luminising pearls that leave your skin feeling radiant and young.
3. After the serum, apply cream that nourishes and maintains the elasticity of your skin. A firm, youth-promoting day cream is your best bet, as it protects skin from UVA and UVB rays, also.
4. Never leave home without dabbing on some sun block. The harmful rays of the sun can cause severe damage to the skin. An expert UV protecting lotion keeps tan, lines, pigmentation, dryness and sun spots at bay.
5. Lastly, for an even-toned appearance, apply a BB cream that matches your skin tone and provides even tone. The right cream will do the needful and works wonderfully on all skin types and is perfect for Pakistani skin.
Can’t find the perfect everyday skin ritual for your......Read Detail
The new range of shower gels with skin conditioners.....Read Detail
Think your skin is missing its natural glow?.....Read Detail