Eye-catching, hot and dangerous, fluorescent neon colours look fantastic and are just perfect for hotter seasons. Sporting acid green, muted neon, pink or electric blue clothes will make you stand out in the crowd. Indeed, these colours are feminine and add an intrigue to your silhouette while highlighting your goal to keep up with the latest fashion trends. However, whenever choosing one of these colours, make sure not to overuse them since that could possibly make you look like you are wearing too many shades and are on display. Pair these with simpler and softer tones for contrast. Let these bright colours be on the part of your body you want to define the most, since they will attract all the attention. Opting for these hues is a great way to welcome spring and to declare that you are ready to celebrate the season with a brand new wardrobe
Choose the right tone
• Pick a neon shade that you love the most and goes well with your skin tone and hair color. For example, if your face is pale, then yellow and orange shades might not suit you that well. Instead, take brighter colours, like neon pink or cobalt blue.
• Do not wear neon from head to toe. Remember you will be able to rock this trend only in spring and summer and so you might regret spending too much money on the colours. Take one or two separates in the desired hues and combine them with neutral shades, instead.
• The outfit should fit you well. Since neon colours are extremely bold and eye-catching, they tend to make anyone appear larger than they are. If you have a pear figure, use the shades on the top half of your dress. For apple shaped bodies, feel free to use them on the second half. If you have an ideal body shape with proper curves and slim legs, then wear neon on whichever zone you like.
• Choose accessories that will not overdo the outfit. Go for the ones that help to tone down the brightness of such colours.
• Don’t know if the color will suit you? Try small neon accessories first before purchasing any other piece of clothing. A neon belt or a clutch, or just your favorite neon nail polish can make it clear if you like the colour or not.
What’s the right time for the shades
Since neon colors are quite bright, they can be easily worn on the beach where you don’t have to limit yourself with colours. For other times, the choice of neon shades depends on the kind of event you are attending. Check the dress code, if there is any, to be on the safe side. It is better to be safe than inappropriate. You shouldn’t wear bright neon tones to office, to an interview or during any other business related activities. But there is no need to hesitate at other formal and informal occasions; when visiting your friends, at a dinner or for a wedding. For any other events that demand subtle and sophisticated fashion, these colours better be reserved.
How to wear the hues
If you’re bold and adventurous, neon colours are a great way to cheer up your summer styling. Try a dress, a yellow or a pink one for example, and pair it with nude colours (heels, blazer, bag etc) to calm things down. This will be an ideal outfit for both, a casual daywear and evening look. However, for everyday use, neon can be a little bit tricky. The key elements to always keep in mind are:
• Use black or neutral together with neon colours in order to bring the bold and bright hues into balance.
• Do not pair too many accessories with these colours. Don’t match your bangles and hoops to your neon shirt, for instance.
• Neon on the bottom half does not seem that appropriate in most cases, because it’s not next to your face. Especially, if you do not have a slim lower body, then you will highlight the area even more, something that you want to avoid. It is always better to keep neon tones on the first half of your dress and wear darker shades beneath.
• Black and white always works. With these colours you can choose any shade of neon without having to worry about looking too bold.
In a nutshell, it is important to pair your outfits in taste. A safe way to start is to dress as you would normally do and wear just one neon piece/accessory. Similarly with colour pairings, go with what you are familiar. If blue and yellow work for you, then use fluorescent yellow shirt with a vibrant blue blazer or pants. Stick to colour blocking rules.
Accessorising with neon colours
• Since neon is a big trend, feel free to balance it out with accessories of softer colours. Mix neutral shoes with bright jewellery pieces, for instance. You can finish off your look with a bright nail colour.
• Perhaps the safest way of wearing such shades is by trying them in accessories. For instance, wear a simple, neutral top with classic, black pants, and finish off your look with bright neon heels or a bag. You can also add in a neon necklace, earrings or bracelets for a friskier result.
• Stylists recommend opting for a satchel bag in bright yellow that can compliment a formal dress as well as a white tee with cropped pants. Long necklaces with shocking pink pendants also look great, so even if you have a strict dress code at your office, there is still a chance for you to make use of these colours, which will never harm your career.
• Another smart way of wearing neons is by working a combination of two colours or a combination of the same hues. Thus, you can mix and match one neon hue with pastels or neutral shades, or wear a neon shade with a non-neon shade of the same colour, like a baby pink with neon pink, or neon blue with a brick blue. Add grace to your entire look by adding in a scarf, hair accessories,
a belt or shades.
IT’S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN!....Read Detail
Watch is more than just an additional accessory to an outfit.....Read Detail
This solid design work has the regularity of geometric perfection in upwardly .....Read Detail