Looking for something fun and different to try this weekend? Why not add a little highlight to your cat eye by calling upon its twin counterpart! It’s much more wearable than you might think and it shows you’re confidently willing to take chances. Here’s how:
What you need:
· Black gel liner pencil
· White matte eye pencil
· Light rose gold eye shadow (powder)
· Gold shimmer eye shadow (cream)
· Angled contour brush
· Angled liner brush
· Small smudge brush
1. Sweep the dusty opal shadow all over the lid, concentrating on the crease with the shadow brush.
2. Trace the white pencil along the lash line and continue up and outward toward the end of the brow like you typically draw a cat eye.
3. Perfect the tip of the wing with an angled liner brush by dragging the line out a millimeter longer, so it’s really sharp. If needed, use a precision Q-tip to clean up any mess ups.
4. Now trace the lash line with the black kohl pencil as you would a typical cat eye, copying the shape of the white liner.
5. Again, perfect the wing tip with the liner brush or Q-tip. If you want to make it dramatic, go back over the black line with a black liquid liner.
6. Rim the inner waterline with the black kohl liner.
7. Smudge the gold shimmer shadow along the lower lash line.
8. Apply two coats of mascara each to the upper and lower lash line, and you’re done!
Just like luscious hair is the crowning glory of one’s face,......Read Detail
If kohl pencil were to be the fashion equivalent of a .....Read Detail
Looking for something fun and different to try this weekend?.....Read Detail