- 24 Jul - 30 Jul, 2021
- 17 Jul - 23 Jul, 2021
- Style Watch
1. Bell bottom trousers are one of the most important separates to add to our wardrobes this Eid. Accentuating the curves at the right places, this retro style from the 90’s is as dazzling as ever. Just pair these with shirts in stylish cuts and silhouettes and you’re good to go.
2. With all kinds of summer fashion trends coming and going, we have come down to an undeniable conclusion that the star of an Eastern girl’s wardrobe is none other than chikankari! It’s delicate, meticulous and dreamy fabric has the ability to make any outfit shine out.
3. Who said only girls get to have fun with their outfits? This Eid, boys can revamp their kurtas by opting for brighter hues. Take cue from Ahsan Khan and go for a kurta in purple and pair it with a white pajama.
4. Yes, embroidery is in vogue yet nothing beats the grace of a plain white shalwar kameez. However, you can add buttons of different styles to amplify the grace. Just pair this elegant outfit with shoes in contrasting colours and you’re all set for Eid!
5. Sana Javed is the new queen of monotone in Pakistan and we love all her outfits. But this all blue attire looks incredible. While keeping the all blue intact in her outfit, the actress chose to wear a pair of silver heels to add some sparkle and we are taking notes.
6. Looking for a kurta style that’ll inspire your next festive OOTD? Go for an embroidered kurta in a subtle hue. Threadwork on kurtas can look classy and chic without looking too OTT. Just make sure to pair it up with stylish footwear.
7. Digitally printed ensembles have been ruling over the lawn scene since quite a few years now. But now they are not just limited to your basic kurtis. They have extended to your festive wear wardrobe and we are so here for it. •
- 10 Jul - 16 Jul, 2021
- 03 Jul - 09 Jul, 2021
- 26 Jun - 02 Jul, 2021
- 19 Jun - 25 Jun, 2021
- 12 Jun - 18 Jun, 2021
- 05 Jun - 11 Jun, 2021
- 29 May - 04 Jun, 2021
- 22 May - 28 May, 2021