- 27 Nov - 03 Dec, 2021
Tassels and Fringes
- 16 Oct - 22 Oct, 2021
- Style Watch
Fringed and tasseled clothing has come a long way from its association with 1920s flapper dresses, Western-style leather jackets, or hippie-era suede vests. Now, designers are taking the fringe and tassel trend to a new level, incorporating the style into unique garments and accessories in unexpected proportions and colours. The shredded, beaded and dangling details add movement, making any look a bit more festive, and their sudden revival is sure to shake up the fashion system this season. Want to incorporate the trend in your ethnic wear? Here’s how to go about it:
1. Monochrome with pops of colour! This beautiful design is an elegant mix of bold florals and abstract elements in the loveliest combination. It is chic and statement making all the while being totally classy. To add splendor to the look, the neckline comes with drooping fringes in black.
2. This dress features a stunning pink base covered with delicate embroidery in the prettiest of shades. The hemline is beautifully composed in a jhaalar design with side panels with beaded tassels in soft hues. While the dupatta features ombre fringes at its border.
3. This one is a classic pastel hued beauty in the loveliest shade of powdery blue. Thoughtfully placed fringes, threadwork and embellishments in silver, with pops of coral and pink add charm. Paired with a stunning foil dupatta with floral imagery all over and beaded pallu, it is simply wonderful.
4. This piece gives off classic elegance in a gorgeous raspberry colour, made out of soft, high-quality lace fabric. The sleeves come with beautifully embroidered trimming and jewelled beads on the cuff. The look is finished by adding a crushed gold tissue featuring fringes with bead droplets.
5. This pastel hued organza ensemble is artistically embellished with the playfulness of sequence, pearls, cora and Swarovski crystals, paired with embroidered pants. Highlight of this dress are the pearl tassels dangling along the hem of sleeves and shirt.
6. This outfit is a perfect rhythm of blue hues. It showcases a fully composed shirt with all over delicate detailing and golden and blue tassels. Its tulle dupatta also comes with tassels and creates for an elegant piece.
7. A classic ivory beauty, this elegant tunic is a sure-shot wardrobe keeper. Hand-made jewelled motifs adorn the neckline. The elongated sleeves have a chunnat effect and end in beaded droplets, perfect for those trying their hand at the tassel trend.
8. Your everyday essential; cut from light weight lawn, this beautiful peachy pink printed set with delicate threadwork around the neckline is enhanced with a dori tassel detail and contrasting cuffed sleeves. A must have this Summer.
- 20 Nov - 26 Nov, 2021
- 13 Nov - 19 Nov, 2021
- 06 Nov - 12 Nov, 2021
- 30 Oct - 05 Nov, 2021
- 23 Oct - 29 Oct, 2021
- 09 Oct - 15 Oct, 2021
- 02 Oct - 08 Oct, 2021
- 25 Sep - 01 Oct, 2021