- 13 Nov - 19 Nov, 2021
- 23 Oct - 29 Oct, 2021
The seductive lustre of silk never fails to enthrall. As the power of silk continues to soar, designers welcome a new era of liquid dressing, this winter and beyond, and we are so here to witness the sumptuous fabric take over the fashion world by storm once again. Read on to learn the season's best silk trends below:
1. How gorgeous is this cool-toned teal print, rendered on pure crepe silk? It features a slimming, relaxed silhouette which is made even more enticing with hand embellished motifs, using pearls and Swarovski crystals. Further elevate your look with a two-toned pure silk dupatta.
2. This one features a striking block-print inspired design emblazoned on an ivory canvas of pure crepe silk. Unmissable gota detailing, hand embellishments and a two- tone pure silk dupatta make this ensemble a timeless classic. Take style notes from here and wear yours with a loose bun and statement earrings.
3. Make a bold style statement this festive season and adorn yourself in this classic printed charmeuse silk saree drape with a modern twist; a Persian miniature print and a bold emerald hued blouse with ruffled sleeves make it a contemporary favourite.
4. This one is a soft delicate aqua print, rendered in pure raw silk. Its relaxed silhouette is delicately embellished with pearls and hand worked floral motifs. A dip-dyed silk dupatta brings the look together. Style yours with silver stilettos and dangly earrings for that perfectly polished look.
5. This khaadi silk delicate embroidered long pishwas with lace detailing paired with organza embroidered dupatta is so elegant and chic and perfect for your winter festivities. Take your cue from this one here and pair yours with matching stilettos and dangling jhumkas to turn heads everywhere!
6. Steal the show in this intricately composed signature Farah Talib Aziz contemporary print on luxe pure silk fabric with charmeuse edgings and hand embellished motifs. It’s a pure silk crepe tunic featuring lace, organza and charmeuse silk trimmings. It comes with a self-printed silk dupatta.
- 06 Nov - 12 Nov, 2021
- 30 Oct - 05 Nov, 2021
- 16 Oct - 22 Oct, 2021
- 09 Oct - 15 Oct, 2021
- 02 Oct - 08 Oct, 2021
- 25 Sep - 01 Oct, 2021
- 04 Sep - 10 Sep, 2021
- 28 Aug - 03 Sep, 2021