- 04 Dec - 10 Dec, 2021
- 20 Nov - 26 Nov, 2021
- Style Watch
Fashion can be many things – iconic, bold, subtle, classy, pop, understated, ultra-glam, modest, and so much more. However, if one fashion trend that would forever stand out as a classic, luxe and rich, it’d be nothing but velvet. And, the ace of luxurious fashion fad has made a grand comeback for more glory, this season. Come winter, think of luxe ensembles, rich accessories and elegance, and give a touch of velvet to your wardrobe. Take styling tips from these dresses above.
1. Modernise your festive wardrobe and float your way through the wedding season in this meticulously crafted kaftan in a bold black hue.
2. Don this magenta velvet with intricate zardozi embellishments to stand out! It comes with a high-low silhouette and boot cut pants, this outfit is right on trend!
3. Beautifully embellished and worked floral motifs that hint to an era bygone adorn this soft garnet coloured velvet kurta. The two-tone khaddi silk dupatta offsets the colour-blocking to perfection.
4. This plum sharara in pure velvet with embellished spray all over it and laces applied on bottom comes with a raw silk shirt and organza dupatta. It’s perfect for those winter brides!
5. This contemporary blue velvet jacket hand crafted using finest techniques with gold enameled embroidery on front and sleeves will enhance even the simplest of outfits.
6. Elegant and sophisticated, this deep shade emerald kurta is finished with scalloped edges and modern detailing. The matching raw silk trouser follows through with the attention to detailing.
- 27 Nov - 03 Dec, 2021
- 13 Nov - 19 Nov, 2021
- 06 Nov - 12 Nov, 2021
- 30 Oct - 05 Nov, 2021
- 23 Oct - 29 Oct, 2021
- 16 Oct - 22 Oct, 2021
- 09 Oct - 15 Oct, 2021
- 02 Oct - 08 Oct, 2021