- 08 Jan - 14 Jan, 2022
- 27 Nov - 03 Dec, 2021
- Style Watch
Baggy or fitted, monochromatic or patterned, the matching set is your perfect wardrobe staple. Whether you are going to sit in front row at a Chanel show or to the shops to pick up groceries, the matching set is your go-to trend for looking effortlessly put together. Take our word for it and check out how to flaunt the look.
1. This outfit is an ode to the peach wardrobe essentials, featuring matching separates. Delicate pearl detailing on the neckline add to the classic element of this ensemble.
2. This solid orange outfit made in soft crepe fabric features a notch collar, hidden placket and three quarter sleeves with cuffs in a straight, long silhouette.
3. A beautiful, breezy silhouette and the perfect balance of print on print in pastel tones; this set is your go-to summer staple.
4. A classic style with a modern twist, this set is cut from pure karandi with carefully placed lace and embroidery details in a frosty mint hue.
5. A beautiful asymmetrical kurta cut from pure raw silk is rendered with pretty ruffled details. The sheer artistry of this asymmetric design will have you turning heads.
6. How gorgeous is this raw silk front open kurta with a harmonious blend of white embroidery, block print and lace details on a beautiful shade of toasted almond.
- 18 Dec - 24 Dec, 2021
- 11 Dec - 17 Dec, 2021
- 04 Dec - 10 Dec, 2021
- 20 Nov - 26 Nov, 2021
- 13 Nov - 19 Nov, 2021
- 06 Nov - 12 Nov, 2021
- 30 Oct - 05 Nov, 2021
- 23 Oct - 29 Oct, 2021