- 06 Aug - 12 Aug, 2022
- 18 Dec - 24 Dec, 2021
- Style Watch
Once in a while, we come across a trend that's so eye-catching, we just can't wait to try it out. For us, it was the runway-inspired style of ruffles transitioning into your everyday life. While ruffles themselves are nothing new, big brands are giving the look a romantic new spin by focusing mainly on the sleeves, dupattas and even necklines. These are easy ways to call attention to your outfits, in the most feminine, breezy way. Read on to get inspired:
1. This outfit features a digital printed raw silk tunic with pearl embellishments, ruffle details on the sleeves and charmeuse silk trimmings. The straight-forward style will keep your look super stylish and chic, rather than letting it go over-the-top.
2. This gorgeous chikankari cotton net ensemble features hand embellished neckline, lace insertion and beautiful floral trellises embellished with crystals, pearls and sequins. It comes with a polka dot embroidered dupatta featuring ruffles along all its four sides.
3. Be the epitome of elegance with this pure silk shirt boasting a delicately hand ruffled neckline and beautiful lace inserts on the shoulders and enticingly shimmery sequins trailing down the neckline. The coordinating dupatta is also finished with lovely ruffles.
4. Radiate utter majesty in this stunning white halter neck shirt. The ensemble includes black botanical stone work embellishments that flatter the neckline while the ruffled dupatta creates a chromatic aura, ensuring a second glance by everyone.
5. Make a strong style statement in this pure raw silk button down front open shirt paired with matching pants. Adding a ravishing look to the shirt is the ruffled detail at the front.
6. Intricate floral embroidery and stunning tassel detail along the neckline of this stunning canvas is outfit goals. Finished with cut worked sleeves and paired with a fun and flirty ruffled dupatta give that supremely elegant look.
- 30 Jul - 05 Aug, 2022
- 23 Jul - 29 Jul, 2022
- 16 Jul - 22 Jul, 2022
- 09 Jul - 15 Jul, 2022
- 02 Jul - 08 Jul, 2022
- 25 Jun - 01 Jul, 2022
- 18 Jun - 24 Jun, 2022
- 11 Jun - 17 Jun, 2022