- 07 May - 13 May, 2022
- 15 Jan - 21 Jan, 2022
These are the outfits you need to check out for inspiration if you want to add some metallic glam to your festive wear wardrobe
1. Inspired by the Mughal era, this flowy silhouette pure cotton net fabric with printed silk side panels, heavy embroidered bodice designed with rich maroon, red, ivory and green resham thread is covered with intricate gota work all over.
2. This super stunning cotton net shirt features extensive hand embroidered gota work details on daaman, neckline and sleeves. Paired with a net block printed dupatta and plain raw silk pants, this ensemble is sure to make heads turn.
3. This outfit is a contemporary take on traditional pishwas. A glittering organza brocade dhaka pajama in gold and screen printed gold jaal dupatta completes the effect. Hand crafted gota embellishments highlight the old world charm.
4. This shocking pink cotton kameez and shalwar adorns with gota and sequins and it comes with a deep green dupatta with embroidered gota flowers atop and on edges. The heavy use of gota patti enhances the look of the outfit all the more.
5. A neutral necessity! This classic white kameez is detailed with silver gota petals on pure chiffon jamawar. The perennial gota is accentuated along the sleeves and neckline. Silver edging along every seam add the finishing touch.
6. No festive season should be complete without the addition of a glamorous saree. This lemon yellow ensemble is adorned with silver block printed jaal. The accompanying blouse as well as the border of the saree has an intricate pattern created with silver gota work.
- 30 Apr - 06 May, 2022
- 23 Apr - 29 Apr, 2022
- 09 Apr - 15 Apr, 2022
- 26 Mar - 01 Apr, 2022
- 19 Mar - 25 Mar, 2022
- 26 Feb - 04 Mar, 2022
- 19 Feb - 25 Feb, 2022
- 12 Feb - 18 Feb, 2022