- 07 May - 13 May, 2022
CHARMING IN CHUNRI
- 22 Jan - 28 Jan, 2022
With wedding season soon drawing to a close, it’s time to turn a new leaf and what better way to ring in the new season than with a new trend. While chunri might not be new, this fabric trend has stood the test of time. While only limited to dupattas back then, chunri’s vibrant hues have now also taken over to kurtis, lehengas, sarees and much more. See how these gorgeous pieces are styled, just in time for the new season!
1. A red chunri angrakha with shades of gold paired with a matching dupatta, featuring a plain churidar of the same shade, this outfit is an amalgamation of exquisite illustrations!
2. A chunri gota shirt paired with a multi coloured chunri dupatta and embroidered velvet pants, this piece has scintillating hues bestrewing intricate details rendering flowy silhouettes.
3. A forever favourite – a traditional chunri in green. Made to comfort and flatter, this piece makes for a great evening outfit, having gold lace details and an ombre effect on
4. Varying hues of red and black, this chunri pishwas is crafted with meticulous attention to detail. It plays a melodic symphony of colours with its classic combination.
5. A dream worthy ode to all that is romantic, this chunri outfit in ethereal earthy shades of brown and green makes it an inevitable show stopper.
6. This piece redefines elegance and old world charm. The chunri fabric teamed with modern silhouettes and shades gives the ensemble a traditional yet contemporary feel.
- 30 Apr - 06 May, 2022
- 23 Apr - 29 Apr, 2022
- 09 Apr - 15 Apr, 2022
- 26 Mar - 01 Apr, 2022
- 19 Mar - 25 Mar, 2022
- 26 Feb - 04 Mar, 2022
- 19 Feb - 25 Feb, 2022
- 12 Feb - 18 Feb, 2022