- 19 Nov - 25 Nov, 2022
- 23 Apr - 29 Apr, 2022
After spending the last two Eids in complete lockdown, behind computer screens, we are hoping Eid ul Fitr 2022 will be different – promising a slight return to normalcy, if not complete. Because, fortunately, we can now see close family members and mingle in small groups. That’s all the more reason to ditch your much-loved loungewear and dress up! Here, get some inspiration on what to wear this Eid.
1. A smoldering design on a cream canvas creates an iridescent display of beauty adorned with elegant embroidery on the front, along with cutwork on the daman. A timeless piece of art that'll always be in fashion.
2. Minimal yet pretty, subtle yet elegant continue to be a big trend this season. This lilac ethnic wear with beautiful patterns and standout detailing will surely help you make an elegant style statement in the festive gatherings.
3. Shine brightly in this purple ensemble, expertly crafted with embroidery on the front, back, and sleeves. It is coupled with culottes and includes a Thai silk slip.
4. This white kameez sets the base for traditional embroidery that is rendered on a cotton fabric. The printed chiffon dupatta is adorned with hues of yellow, red, blue and orange. Paired with a churidaar, this piece is regal and versatile.
5. A chunri dupatta is a wardrobe stable for every desi woman. It is that one traditional garment that will never go out of style. But this Eid, we have seen a certain surge of chunri suits and we are so here for it.
6. Make a statement at any event with this gorgeous peach ensemble that features flamboyant embroidery and pearl embellishments on the neck and daman for a dazzling appeal.
- 12 Nov - 18 Nov, 2022
- 05 Nov - 11 Nov, 2022
- 01 Oct - 07 Oct, 2022
- 03 Sep - 09 Sep, 2022
- 27 Aug - 02 Sep, 2022
- 20 Aug - 26 Aug, 2022
- 13 Aug - 19 Aug, 2022
- 06 Aug - 12 Aug, 2022