- 30 Apr - 06 May, 2022
Breezy and breathable
- 07 May - 13 May, 2022
1. Floral dresses in cotton make for a great option when you are heading for a brunch date. Pair them with heels or flats and a pair of hoops and you are summer ready.
2. For hot and sticky days, avoiding tight and clingy clothing is key. For the pant enthusiast, we recommend wide-leg trousers in lightweight fabrics that are loose down the whole leg.
3. While nothing says summer like a pretty floral frock, there is something so fresh, modern, and effortless about a jumpsuit. It’s easy to dress up or down with the simple addition of accessories.
4. If ever there was a palette designed to wear pink, it's the summer one. With every shade from raspberry through to dusty rose, pink is where your palette is at.
5. The billowy, loose silhouette is what makes the kaftan so alluring, allowing for ventilation and coverage, while making its wearer look effortlessly stylish. Kaftan design options are endless and aesthetics range wide.
6. It's summer and oh-so-hot! So, you need a shirt that not only looks cool but also keeps you cool – it's time to slip into a loose fit button down.
7. The ombre trend is a fun style that embodies all of the whimsy and colour that comes with summertime fashion, making this the perfect time to jump on the bandwagon.
8. Maybe we all watched The Queen’s Gambit one too many times, or maybe we’re just getting tired of tie-dye, but checkerboard prints are popping up everywhere this summer.
- 23 Apr - 29 Apr, 2022
- 09 Apr - 15 Apr, 2022
- 26 Mar - 01 Apr, 2022
- 19 Mar - 25 Mar, 2022
- 26 Feb - 04 Mar, 2022
- 19 Feb - 25 Feb, 2022
- 12 Feb - 18 Feb, 2022
- 05 Feb - 11 Feb, 2022