- 06 Aug - 12 Aug, 2022
- 25 Jun - 01 Jul, 2022
- Style Watch
The emergence of fusion wear has revolutionised the Pakistani fashion industry. Women today want contemporary styles and vintage charm to blend and thus, merge and wear is fast catching up. Here are our favourite picks.
1. This sleeveless teal dress with tribal print features a crew-neck, square armholes and a flared hemline. It has embroidery details running along the neckline and armholes. Pair it with pants or go solo, this one is perfect for the ones looking for traditional trends in modern designs.
2. Have you ever paired your kurti with a skirt? The style changes with kurtis keep coming, keeping this comfy dress fresh. The latest trend is pairing them with skirts! This unusual pairing can be elegant and breezy, making it the perfect summer wear.
3. This parrot green skirt with multicoloured floral print comes with a sleeveless crop top of the same colour. The top features a band-collar neckline with hook and eye closure at the back. It goes without saying that this should be your go-to fusion wear.
4. This parrot green top features an overlapping V-neck, front placket with slit, three-quarter batwing sleeves, elasticated details on the waist and a flared hemline. Pair it with contrasting culottes and you’ve got yourself a blend!
5. Button downs to culottes? Sure! This summer culottes look would work just as well for an outdoor picnic as it would for a slightly formal, evening tea party. It won’t just keep you cool but also look smart, especially when worn with heels and the right jewels.
6. This mid-length mustard top features a round neck at the front and V-neck at the back, three-quarter batwing sleeves, side slits and a rounded hemline. Paired with slit pants, it’s perfect for a girl’s night out and also for a desi festivity.
- 30 Jul - 05 Aug, 2022
- 23 Jul - 29 Jul, 2022
- 16 Jul - 22 Jul, 2022
- 09 Jul - 15 Jul, 2022
- 02 Jul - 08 Jul, 2022
- 18 Jun - 24 Jun, 2022
- 11 Jun - 17 Jun, 2022
- 04 Jun - 10 Jun, 2022