- 25 Mar - 31 Mar, 2023
There’s a lot of fun creating exciting looks that comes with mixing and matching different fabrics, textures and colours. Here is helping you pick separates and items which you won’t wear just once, but over and over (fashionably!)
1. Tapering into a cool triangle shape, these sunnies from Accessorise will have you seeing the season through trending orange hues.
2. We have our eyes on Fendi’s baguette bag with raised embroidery and a jewel buckle.
3. Edged in faux pearls and sparkling diamantes, this cut-out hair clip adds glamour to hairstyles in an ultra-modern way.
4. Artisanal coin jewellery is always in. Good news is that it can be paired with both eastern and western wear. Invest in one!
5. Beautifully crafted rose applique bracelet from Dolce & Gabbana. Some luxury doesn’t hurt anyone!
6. Multi-coloured wreath earrings by J.Crew serves a dual purpose; make a statement and pair well with most looks!
7. Loving these understated yet gorgeous pair of metallic heels which will bolster any look.
8. Paint your lips red in Mod Skot’s Rouhi – the perfect red to spice things up!
9. Invest in solid colour belts from Mantra to add that final clinch to your outfit with an unexpectedly fitting dash of colour.
10. Add a high-shine finish to your look with Sabrina gladiator sandals, featuring multiple skinny straps in metallic gold.