- 27 May - 02 Jun, 2023
Chic & Colourful
- 08 Oct - 14 Oct, 2022
A semi-formal look can be very flexible for women. It’s all about looking elegant but not extravagant. Events with semi-formal dress codes could be any pre-wedding festivity, afternoon tea hangouts with your besties, graduations, eid dinners, award ceremonies and literally anything. Don’t lean into a look that is either too dressed up or too casual. Take cues from the following outfits.
1. This printed dark green outfit is very nicely coordinated with this heavily printed floral black dupatta. It is a perfect outfit to wear for a hi-tea get together with your best friends.
2. This lavender and white outfit with intricate lace details is a must have colour and very much weather appropriate. Pair the outfit with minimal jewellery pieces for a well put together look.
3. This purple coloured outfit is extremely gorgeous with a floral print that is surely elevating the whole outfit. The embroidery and the two legged flared pants are beautifully coordinated with the dress.
4. This beautiful all yellow embroidered dress is perfect to wear in Summers. The hint of different colours is giving the outfit a bright amp up. Pair it up with some elegant jewellery and you’re good to go.
5. This embroidered blue outfit is exuding elegant vibes and is perfect to wear to any formal dinner with your family. Opt for minimal makeup and a neat hairstyle for the final look.
6. Standing out from the crowd becomes fairly easy when you find that one red dress which will make you stand apart. Opt for a head to toe embroidered red dress that is enough to turn heads.
- 22 Apr - 28 Apr, 2023
- 25 Feb - 03 Mar, 2023
- 10 Dec - 16 Dec, 2022
- 29 Oct - 04 Nov, 2022
- 22 Oct - 28 Oct, 2022
- 15 Oct - 21 Oct, 2022
- 01 Oct - 07 Oct, 2022
- 24 Sep - 30 Sep, 2022