- 01 Oct - 07 Oct, 2022
Are you a coffee lover?
- 15 Oct - 21 Oct, 2022
For each question choose one of the multiple answers
Coffee is a fragrant drink that invigorates us in the morning and helps us wake up. Many cuisines around the world have interesting ways of preparing it. What do you know about this wonderful drink?
Solved our interesting quiz on coffee to know how much do you know about coffee. Our quiz consists of 20 multiple choice trivia questions with answers. if you like coffee, you can probably do it. good luck!
1. Where was coffee first discovered?
2. Where are the headquarters of «Starbucks»?
3. What can coffee been grown alongside with?
4. What is the color of ripe coffee berry?
5. Where were paper coffee filters invented?
6. What is the French name for Caffè Misto?
Café au lait
7. How much caffeine if there in «Starbucks« Mocha Frappuccino bottle?
8. What plant family does coffee belong to?
9. Which the coffee beans have less caffeine but are considered of premium quality?
10. What is the name of the top layer on an espresso shot?
11. What family does coffee belong to as a plant?
12. What is another name for the coffee plant Coffea canephora?
13. Which variety of coffee is considered the most expensive, and the beans from which it is made pass through the gastrointestinal tract of the animal musanga?
14. What is Espresso?
A beverage of coffee prepared in a special way
15. What does the word "barista" mean?
A special grinder
The milk container of a coffee machine
A specialist in making coffee
16. What is an espresso con panna drink?
Espresso with lemon juice or zest
Espresso with a dollop of whipped cream
Espresso with a little bit of frothed milk
17. What is the difference between Latte and Latte Macchiato?
The sequence in which you add the coffee and milk.
The amount of milk
The amount of coffee
18. To which cuisine does the coffee drink Cappuccino belong?
19. What is the method of making coffee where some hot water is added to the espresso?
20. Which coffee drink is the American variety of latte with added chocolate?
6. Café au lait
7. 94 Mgs
13. Kopi Luwak
14. A beverage of coffee prepared in a special way
15. A specialist in making coffee
16. Espresso with a dollop of whipped cream
17. The sequence in which you add the coffee and milk.