- 26 Nov - 02 Dec, 2022
- 29 Oct - 04 Nov, 2022
- Editorial Picks
Fashion and beauty brands are focusing on their philanthropic efforts for Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2022. Brands like David Yurman, Jimmy Choo, Kendra Scott, Victoria’s Secret and many more are releasing apparel and accessories collections to raise awareness and funds, while teaming up with different organisations.
1. As if Lele Sadoughi’s precious accessories weren’t shoppable enough, the designer has released a limited-edition pink crystal-encrusted headband in honour of BCAM.
2. Milliner Eugenia Kim is donating 10 per cent of proceeds from a selection of pink hair accessories to the National Breast Cancer Centre Foundation.
3. Jewellery line Sarah Chloe is donating 25 per cent of October proceeds of all pink enamel styles to Sharsheret.
4. J.McLaughlin is donating 10 per cent of proceeds from all October sales of the Gemma Scarf to Breastcancer.org.
5. Obsessed with taking film pictures? Camera brand 35mm co. released a limited edition Barbiecore pink camera just for BCAM. The company is donating $10 from every camera sold.
6. Score two of Bobbi Brown’s most popular nourishing lip shades, Free Spirit and Bellini, with this limited edition set. All proceeds will be donated to the BCRF.
7. As a mark of Timex’s ongoing partnership with the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, the watch brand debuted several new pink-themed styles for BCAM.
8. This month, Kay Jewellers has partnered with the Breast Cancer Alliance to release limited-edition styles in pink opal and 10K rose gold.
9. Fittingly, this hot pink limited-edition version of one of APL’s best-selling sneakers styles supports Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
10. Throughout the month, Simitri is donating an incredible 70 per cent of profits from a selection of clutches, including this on-trend sequined one.
- 19 Nov - 25 Nov, 2022
- 12 Nov - 18 Nov, 2022
- 05 Nov - 11 Nov, 2022
- 22 Oct - 28 Oct, 2022
- 15 Oct - 21 Oct, 2022
- 08 Oct - 14 Oct, 2022
- 01 Oct - 07 Oct, 2022
- 24 Sep - 30 Sep, 2022