- 30 Sep - 06 Oct, 2023
DRAPED IN STYLE
- 24 Dec - 30 Dec, 2022
- Editorial Picks
Saree wearing styles have been so much a thing these days. The saree is the ultimate outfit that never goes wrong. Moreover, there are endless ways of styling a saree, allowing you to create a new look every time. Pair them up with some trendy accessories and flaunt this versatile clothing like a diva.
1. A two-in-one lightweight lip formula by Kylie Cosmetics that delivers the colour payoff of a lipstick with the luminous shine of a gloss.
2. This pleated Loeffler Randall clutch featuring a drapey bow and a removable strap offers just the right amount of space for the essentials.
3. A myriad of colours and shapes enhances these sparkly crystal chandelier Swarovski earrings with clip-on closures so non-pierced ears can be in on the drama.
4. Rosy baguette-cut crystals add a flush of colour to a classic tennis necklace by Oscar De La Renta.
5. Accessorise in effortlessly coordinated style with this set of three nesting rings by Nordstrom that boast sparkling cubic zirconia stones.
6. A geometric silhouette and jewel-encrusted topline lend contemporary elements to this elegant satin clutch by Vince Camuto fashioned with an optional strap for versatile styling.
7. Modern and minimalist, this essential ankle-strap sandal by Sam Edelman set on a chunky wrapped heel serves as a versatile go-to style.
8. Swirls and layers of multi-shaped crystals draw eyes to your lobes in these illuminating statement drop earrings by BaubleBar.
9. This duo of bracelets by Open Edit sparkles with faceted crystals, and they have stretchable construction for an easy fit.
10. A gorgeous crystal brooch crowns the pointed toe of this glossy satin pump by Badgley Mischka lifted by a tapered heel.
- 23 Sep - 29 Sep, 2023
- 16 Sep - 22 Sep, 2023
- 09 Sep - 15 Sep, 2023
- 02 Sep - 08 Sep, 2023
- 26 Aug - 01 Sep, 2023
- 19 Aug - 25 Aug, 2023
- 12 Aug - 18 Aug, 2023
- 05 Aug - 11 Aug, 2023