- 04 Feb - 10 Feb, 2023
- 14 Jan - 20 Jan, 2023
- Editorial Picks
Velvet is synonymous with autumn/winter, particularly party season dressing. It adds a special element to your regular party wear pieces without being in your face as a full glitter ensemble. Plush and super soft, velvet not only looks expensive, but it's also comfortable to wear.
1. A jewel-encrusted handle and shimmering glitter finish bring elevated glamour to this occasion-ready minaudière by Nina fashioned with a drop-in chain strap.
2. Accessorise in effortlessly coordinated style with this set of three nesting Nordstrom rings that boast sparkling cubic zirconia stones.
3. A polished monogram and exquisite matelassé stitching elevate this Saint Laurent wallet that for sure has day-to-night versatility.
4. This bestseller Bobbi Brown lipstick is a semi-matte formula that instantly gives lips a polished look. This gorgeous shade is a must have!
5. Saint Laurent's signature Maillon chain is reimagined as a belt secured by an adjustable T-bar closure that can define your waist.
6. A lofty stiletto heel and asymmetric square toe frame this scene-stealing Sam Edelman sandal designed in a trendsetting minimalist silhouette.
7. Polished gold tone beads compose a glamorous bracelet by Ralph Lauren showcasing a single emerald-cut imitation crystal charm.
8. Enjoy a rainbow of colourful crystals and beads that make up these playful curtain earrings by Stella & Ruby that enhance every look you wear with them.
9. A gorgeous crystal brooch crowns the pointed toe of this glossy satin pump by Badgley Mischka lifted by a tapered heel.
10. Baguette-cut gemstones in the colours of the rainbow radiate from a dainty curb chain in this opulent 18-karat rose-gold choker by Shay.
- 28 Jan - 03 Feb, 2023
- 21 Jan - 27 Jan, 2023
- 07 Jan - 13 Jan, 2023
- 24 Dec - 30 Dec, 2022
- 17 Dec - 23 Dec, 2022
- 10 Dec - 16 Dec, 2022
- 03 Dec - 09 Dec, 2022
- 26 Nov - 02 Dec, 2022