- 18 Mar - 24 Mar, 2023
Decades ago, blazers were formal wardrobe staples strictly reserved for the office. Now, they’re transitioning into everyday wear. People from all walks of life can be found sporting this style – they’re incredibly dynamic, and the style possibilities are endless.
1. A calfskin Saint Laurent cross body inspired by vintage camera bags goes for maximum impact with quilted chevrons and a bold tassel at one side.
2. Pavé accents highlight the round, sparkling crystals that serve as the focal point of these stunning drop earrings by Swarovski.
3. Inspired by the love for modern art, these sculptural drop earrings by Lele Sadoughi showcase a floral silhouette with crystals clustered at the centre.
4. These sleek sunglasses by Ray-Ban make a timeless style statement, while the lightweight frames ensure comfort.
5. Up the ante on your layering game with this multi-string necklace decorated with pearls, tassels and stones.
6. Cinch your waist with this rich leather belt by bow belt Kate Spade centered with a delightful bow.
7. Shiny dots and a logo mark the hours of this minimalist MVMT watch set on a slinky mesh band.
8. Polished gold tone beads compose a glamorous bracelet by Ralph Lauren showcasing a single emerald-cut imitation crystal charm.
9. Dainty rhinestones speckle the whimsical triangle heel of a stunning slide sandal built on a slender foot bed topped by a wide translucent strap.
10. An adjustable sling back strap and pointy toe frame a versatile Calvin Klein pump set on a lightly padded foot bed and slim heel.