- 25 Mar - 31 Mar, 2023
This very vivid and rather striking shade of fuchsia can surely become the season’s norm. The colour has captivated celebrities from Saweetie to Nicola Peltz. If there’s one thing we know right now, there’s no doubt it will be the most fun colour to wear this summer!
1. A double-T logo sits under the dial and gives signature sophisticated charm to this polished timepiece by Tory Burch with a gleaming bracelet strap.
2. Sparkling cubic zirconia stones trace swirly statement earrings crafted in polished gold tone plate by Baublebar.
3. A kaleidoscope of vibrant cuts and colours brings intrigue to this Gema crystal collar necklace by Swarovski.
4. Polished logos at the temples add signature style to these Italian-made Celine sunglasses that are ready to make a retro-chic statement.
5. Polished clip-lock hardware adds a distinctive signature touch to this croc-embossed Rebecca Minkoff leather tote in a slightly structured silhouette.
6. A brilliant and intense high-shine nail polish by Gucci in hot pink colour that delivers long-lasting gloss and shine.
7. A single baguette crystal provides a sparkling focal point on a gold tone tile Nordstrom bracelet that stretches to ensure a perfect fit.
8. A crystal-enscrusted strap centres this pointy-toe Nina pump highlighted by a d'Orsay silhouette and glittering upper.
9. Sparkling gold tone acrylic vines bring glam to this glamorous Fana box clutch by Cult Gaia.
10. A classic stiletto adds leg-lengthening lift and timeless appeal to this elegant Sam Edelman pointy-toe pump.