- 25 Mar - 31 Mar, 2023
A floral dress is an underestimated closet staple that can create some stylish and comfortable outfits. There are ways to make the dress more fun and bring it back into your regular wardrobe. So, style your favourite floral dress in new ways and put a comfortable classic to use this spring and summer!
1. Opt for this limited-edition, vibrant matte lipstick in this pretty pink shade by Mac Cosmetics.
2. Add organic whimsy to summery looks with enamel-dipped flowers centered by cubic zirconia.
3. A string of jewels are like a royal crown on the vamp of this rose gold Jewel Badgley Mischka pointy-toe flat with a slender sling back strap.
4. A reversible design doubles the wearing options of this versatile Givenchy calfskin belt cinched by a high-polish logo buckle.
5. Colourful stones bring playful life to this golden collar necklace by Kate Spade.
6. A signature crystal-encrusted eagle head sits atop an elegant frame clutch by Kurt Geiger fashioned with a drop-in chain strap for versatile styling.
7. Tubular mesh chains of 14-karat gold make a compelling twist in this triple-strand Bony Levy bracelet that goes with nearly everything.
8. A twisted vamp strap creates visual intrigue on this stylish Katy Perry sandal framed by an angled square toe and wrapped block heel.
9. Gold tone-plated tassels dance in the light when you step out in these stunning BaubleBar drop earrings brimming with vintage-inspired elegance.
10. A sized-down silhouette enhances the intriguing aura of these gradient aviator Quay Australia sunglasses that are go-to street-style staples.