- 11 Nov - 17 Nov, 2023
- 08 Apr - 14 Apr, 2023
- Editorial Picks
Every year, there is something new in the fashion market that steals the show above other trends. But tie-dye outfits are something that always look beautiful when carried properly. If you haven’t yet experimented with tie-dye outfits, here are some tips on how to style them with accessories and look like a true fashionista!
1. Semiprecious stones create a colourful design on this dainty choker made from 14-karat gold-plated links by Amelia Rose.
2. A dark dial inspired by the natural colours and patterns of malachite enriches this glossy plated Daniel Wellington watch with a rectangular case and sleek stick indexes.
3. Assorted hair clips by Tasha adorned with lustrous crystal embellishments let you choose how you want to shine daily with your unique hairstyle.
4. Hold luxurious style in your hand or hanging off your shoulder with this framed Olga Berg clutch covered in a glossy marble print and suspended by a slinky chain.
5. A keyhole bridge lends classic contour to these stylish Erika sunglasses crafted with thin metal arms by Ray-Ban.
6. A sheer, moisture-packed Bobbi Brown lipstick that builds to a bold pop of colour with a shiny finish is all you need to brighten up your day.
7. These threaded Elle drop earrings in light ombre accent by Kendra Scott are designed by hand-wrapping golden thread around these triple shaded stones.
8. The drama of these Sam Edelman pump heels feature embellished double straps for a chic profile. Also, what a gorgeous colour!
9. Amp up your stride with this statuesque sandal by BP that rests atop a sleek block heel and has a rectangular toe for modern appeal.
10. A tonal patchwork pattern heightens the contemporary appeal of this shoulder bag by Tory Burch which is shaped from smooth leather.
- 04 Nov - 10 Nov, 2023
- 28 Oct - 03 Nov, 2023
- 21 Oct - 27 Oct, 2023
- 14 Oct - 20 Oct, 2023
- 07 Oct - 13 Oct, 2023
- 30 Sep - 06 Oct, 2023
- 23 Sep - 29 Sep, 2023
- 16 Sep - 22 Sep, 2023