- 11 Nov - 17 Nov, 2023
CooL & CASUAL
- 23 Sep - 29 Sep, 2023
- Editorial Picks
Are you heading to a laid-back party and you’re not sure how to dress ‘informally’? While it’s the most straightforward dress code, it can be complicated to get right. Here are some trendy accessories to style with your casual outfits.
1. Keep your hair healthy and protected with W7's Silky Knots. These are super soft scrunchies made from pure mulberry silk.
2. Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks are pure magic. The subtle shimmer in each shade is beyond beautiful. Also, a nude lipstick can never go wrong.
3. These Ray-Ban round metal sunnies are the best good value accessory for all seasons.
4. This beige cotton-crochet slouchy clutch by Fendi is a versatile casual bag that will never go out of style.
5. ‘80s-style chain belts are very popular right now and can be worn in so many ways like this Nasty Gal weak link chain belt.
6. Make a statement in these so stunning rhinestone embellished earrings featured in a dangling design with a gradient of different coloured stones.
7. A polished monogram and exquisite matelasse stitching elevate a clutch-sized wallet by Saint Laurent equipped with a removable chain strap for day-to-night versatility.
8. This pack of gold-plated signet and spiral rings with 14k gold and a natural stone by Pull&Bear is surely a must have.
9. If there’s one thing we can say for certain, it’s that you’ll dazzle any room with this pair of Rogier Vivivier’s flower pumps.
10. 2021’s triumphant pearl trend has officially made its way to footwear with these Zara pearl slides.
- 04 Nov - 10 Nov, 2023
- 28 Oct - 03 Nov, 2023
- 21 Oct - 27 Oct, 2023
- 14 Oct - 20 Oct, 2023
- 07 Oct - 13 Oct, 2023
- 30 Sep - 06 Oct, 2023
- 16 Sep - 22 Sep, 2023
- 09 Sep - 15 Sep, 2023