- 11 Nov - 17 Nov, 2023
Twirling in Pishwas
- 28 Oct - 03 Nov, 2023
- Editorial Picks
Though pishwas are usually worn for events and ceremonies with endless allure and can be styled in multiple ways. They always seem to be the big trend in ethnic wear. Pair them traditional fits with the right accessories to ace the look.
1. Get ready to take your rightful place on the throne in these decadent Dynasty drop earrings by Stella & Ruby.
2. A gleaming logo medallion gazes out from the bridge of these sleek Italian-made Versace sunglasses that offer all-day glam.
3. Go for full glamour with this Satin Crystal-Embellished clutch that's covered in glistening crystals by Judith Leiber.
4. Seven rectangular rings by Cult Gaia are each topped with a colourful crystal and can be stacked all together or mixed and matched with your outfits.
5. Smooth leather refines this Santa Monica compact bucket bag by Demellier styled with an optional wristlet chain which exudes a very chic appeal.
6. Colourful stone markers glisten around a brilliant sunray dial on this beautifully crafted Swiss watch by Salvatore Ferragamo that comes with a glossy case.
7. Accessorise in stunning style with this lustrous freshwater pearl collar necklace by BaubleBar.
8. Framed by a squared toe slim heel, this day-to-night Vince Camuto sandal offers endless style and versatility.
9. A crystal encrusted strap centres this pointy-toe Nina pump highlighted by a d'Orsay silhouette and glittering upper surface.
10. Brighten your tresses with these glammed up hair pins by Tasha topped adorned with exotic pearls.
- 04 Nov - 10 Nov, 2023
- 21 Oct - 27 Oct, 2023
- 14 Oct - 20 Oct, 2023
- 07 Oct - 13 Oct, 2023
- 30 Sep - 06 Oct, 2023
- 23 Sep - 29 Sep, 2023
- 16 Sep - 22 Sep, 2023
- 09 Sep - 15 Sep, 2023